Introduction to preparing for a telesales campaign.
Tips & Guides to running a successful telesales campaign.
Who should attend:
Business Start Ups, New franchisees, New Business Owners, Apprentices, Trainees, Internal Staff.
The course is designed to deliver some basic telesales techniques needed to successfully make professional sales calls. Each student will leave with a personal guide.
- Preparing To Make Calls
- Managing data – TPS
- Not “The Script”
- Keeping motivated
- Objection Handling & Negative Feedback
- Identifying Features & Building Benefits
- Body Language (really!)
- Deliver repeatable sales calls that deliver results
- Structure Sales Questions & Strategies For Use On The Telephone
- Focus On Effective Prospecting
- Handle Basic Objections
- Develop A List Of Benefits For Products & Services
Ongoing Telesales Training For Your Team
- Bespoke training courses
- Regular testing & evaluation
- On Site or Hosted