The first of a two part customer service training course, choose from one of our hosted courses or contact us to arrange bespoke in house training.
Who should attend:
Business Start Ups, New franchisees, New Business Owners, Apprentices, Trainees, Drivers, Any Customer Facing Staff
The course is designed as an introduction to customer service & its role in business.
- To improve the effective handling of customer enquiries & problems
- To build effective customer relationships
- Describe what a customer is & who your customers are
- Describe customer service & why it is important to your department & organisation
- Understand what kind of service customers expect
- Identify the drawback of poor customer service
- Explain how to promote good service
- Build customer rapport
- Demonstrate an understanding of customer need & expectations